Lab 06 - ER Diagram
Create a professional looking ER Diagram for the following scenario. You may use any major ER diagram format you like, so long as you are consistent.
You should consider searching for a free app or online tool for generating the diagrams. Make sure the app allows you to export into PDF format.
If not, you'll need to take a screenshot of your diagram, make sure it is legible, paste it into a word doc, and then create a PDF from that.
You are designing a database for a pizza franchise. They have multiple locations and types of pizzas.
They wish to keep track of:
- Customers including address and contact information, orders they placed.
- The types of things they ordered, and the dates they ordered them.
- Advertised specials and coupons that customers use.
They want to be able to generate various reports, including:
- Most popular locations by number of customers.
- Most profitable locations by gross revenue.
- Most popular coupons.
- How much each coupon special generates in revenue.
- Most popular types of pizzas in each location.
Submit your pdf to mySVU. Do not submit an image.